Session 3!! ♥

8:42 PM Edit This 2 Comments »

In this post I shows “facebook” (www.facebook.com) my favourite website. Everyday I visit this page and I really enjoy visit it! Because is funny, I can public many things, like music, photos, videos, notes, links, applications, etc. I can find when my friends have updated their statuses and profiles, play the games like “pet society”, “plock”, “biggest brain”… chat with my friends, send things online and the most important reason, thanks to facebook I found many old friends of my first school and teachers too and I can remake contact whit them because I don’t saw them since many years and was great could communicate with them. This was the reason why I made a facebook account.

Facebook let me know when are my friends's birthdays and I Keep track of all my friends whose birthday is in the current month!

well in "facebook" there are everything you can imagine...

Anyway, Who does not like this page? I think that all people enjoys this website! :D

Bye!!!

2 comments:

Ali.ale said...

I choose the same page!!! I play pet society too!! but you are in high level.. you must help me to be cool like you jaja

byyyeee!! xoxo

Ale

Unknown said...

Facebook is funny but I tried to stay away from it ! fb reduced my study time maybe when we are in vacations I will be her friend again jajaja

see you Josefino