Session 2!!!

4:51 AM Edit This 2 Comments »

Hi!

Now I present a picture with my school friends =)

I don’t know if this photograph is my favourite, but I like this picture so much because it reminds me of the last days of school. I was very happy because I was finishing school, although, I felt a little sad because my friends were going different ways and I wasn't going to see them everyday anymore.

This pic was taken at a place near my school by my best friend and unfortunately she could not be in the picture.

The picture shows from left to right: Aida, Romi, Coni, Vale,Marta, Javi, me, Aye and Jenny. We were friends in high school. The teachers used to tell us that we were ‘’The Mafia’’ because we were very messy at school.

We had a great time that day and at night, we went to a party to celebrate the ending of that long period: it was the school...

Bye bye! :D

2 comments:

manu said...

Hello my dear jose...nice photo...is very green XD...so happy and relax...
well i have to go to study for tomorrow :(
bye!

Ali.ale said...

Ohhh a girl's school? your pic is so cute.. but you were very serius!.. jaja

Have a good week!

XOXO Ale!